Saturday, February 13, 2010

And the winner is...



well, my first blog contest has come and gone...

as expected, turn out was low, but that just means your odds for winning my valentine's vintage wreath were excellent for those who were kind enough to leave me a comment!

first, i would like to thank all of my readers...anyone who stops in, whether it be intentionally or because you stumbled on to me amidst the great worldwide web. if you stay awhile, i'm grateful.
second, thanks to all of you who were kind enough to leave such sweet and heartwarming words for me on my birthday! you should know that comments are always welcome here, and they are often where i cull my greatest inspiration...
so, without further ado, drum roll please...
the winner is: NANCY!
now, nancy, if you're reading, you need to contact me through the blog so i can send you your prize! you are registered as 'anonymous' and i wouldn't want you to miss out! now, for the rest of you, better luck next time! and, hey, if nance does not contact me to claim her prize within one week, i will use my trusty random number generator to produce a new winner. so stay tuned!
and please, please, keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! I have been out of town taking care of my parents who are ill. I was away from the computer since last Friday. I just flew home this evening...and curled up on the couch to check in with your blog. It is like checking in with a dear friend. When I scrolled down and saw my name I couldn't believe it! To say you made my day is putting it mildly! To tell you the truth...it actually made me cry. What a sweet, sweet way to end a terribly hard 4 days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will cherish this precious gift of your "heart" work! nantiques00@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! so glad it put a smile on your face and in your heart, nancy!

    i will contact you via email for your shipping address...

    ReplyDelete